Lead Exposure University Place

Lead-Exposure-University-Place-WA Lead is a toxic substance, and it needs to be eliminated from homes and offices to avoid any lead-based illness. Used extensively in paint and some insulating materials, lead can become airborne with any renovation work. Avoid being a victim of lead paint illness by getting a lead inspection done by the experts.

Get in touch with experts at Puget Sound Abatement to get a lead inspection done and avoid lead exposure in and around University Place, WA. Being an experienced company, we can help you in preventing becoming a victim of lead paint illness. Repeated exposure can lead to several problems.

Call us for inspection of your home as you might have lead exposure in University Place from:

  • Paint on old walls and toys
  • Art supplies
  • Contaminated dust
  • Gasoline products

Get your home inspected to avoid any lead exposure during any renovation as the paint gets disturbed.

Lead Poisoning Symptoms University Place

Lead-Poisoning-Symptoms-University-Place-WA Lead poisoning symptoms surface only after a considerable time has elapsed. Therefore, it is essential that you get your home inspected in case you are living in an old one. You can also choose to get the home inspected if you are thinking of demolishing a portion and get it renovated.

We recommend immediate lead inspection if you are living in an old home as repeated lead exposure can lead to lead poisoning symptoms that include:

  • Abdominal cramps and pain
  • Constipation
  • Sleep problems and headaches
  • Aggression and irritability

Rely on us for any services to avoid lead exposure and lead poisoning symptoms around University Place. Having the right equipment and materials, we can inspect, contain and remove the lead.

Lead Paint Illness University Place

Lead-Paint-Illness-University-Place-WA If lead poisoning symptoms are visible in children, you need to take immediate action. Lead poisoning can lead to severe brain and nervous system damage. You can avoid any lead paint illness around University Place by calling in professionals for lead inspection and abatement.

Count on us when you want an inspection done in your home to avoid the lead paint illness. Our skilled and experienced personnel will ensure that your home is safe from lead exposure. You can rely on us as we are:

  • Thorough professionals
  • Highly experienced
  • Committed

We understand the repercussions of lead paint illness and, therefore, conduct our services in the best manner. We recommend that you get yourself and your family tested if any lead poisoning symptoms are visible. Call Puget Sound Abatement at (425) 336-0611 to get services preventing lead exposure in the University Place area.